Brownout At WestinghouseBy
This has not been a good year to be Michael Jordan--either of them. The basketball star returned to his team amid great fanfare in March, but his hopes of turning the Chicago Bulls back into champions quickly died out. As for the other Michael Jordan, who took over as chief executive of Westinghouse Electric Corp. amid equally high turnaround hopes, spurring a comeback has been just as hard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself