What's Keeping Wallets Closed?Gene Koretz
Why has consumer spending stayed so subdued in the face of falling interest rates? Economist Joseph Carson of Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. thinks one neglected cause has been wealth erosion in the housing sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis