Crown Prince Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's overthrow of his father as ruler of Qatar will likely speed development of Qatar's tremendous gas reserves. Qatar has been criticized for moving too slowly under the previous ruler. Talks will likely continue with the Israelis on a major gas deal that is being pushed by Enron Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner