Mercer: Not Just Paper ProfitsBy
This is investment manager Graham Tanaka's kind of company. Shares of Mercer International (MERCS) have rocketed to 20 lately, up from 12 in mid-January, and he reckons they'll hit 35 in a year. "It fits our portfolio of undervalued stock with a strong growth kicker," says Tanaka, whose Tanaka Capital Management has gained 38.9% so far this year, vs. 21% for the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks