Gop Deficit Hawks Feast On Pentagon PorkStan Crock
When John C. Stennis (D-Miss.) was a power on the Senate Armed Services and Appropriations Committees in the 1970s, wags joked that Mississippi might sink under the weight of the Navy ships built there. But that was during the cold war, when spendthrift Democrats ruled Capitol Hill, and deficits were manageable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself