Blue Sky Research Comes Down To EarthPeter Coy
For your average General Electric Co. researcher accustomed to the quiet, contemplative life in Schenectady, N.Y., being a member of a "one-coffeepot" product-development team is no tea party. The teams unite GE researchers, manufacturers, and marketers in a single location, where they can sweep away obstacles to a new lightbulb or locomotive as they swill hot java.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans