Winwriter: A Winner?By
Hoping to elbow its way into the consumer inkjet-printer market dominated by Canon and Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark International (800 358-5835) is making things nice for consumers. The one-time IBM printer-and-typewriter unit is shipping its WinWriter 150c color printer. At a street price of $349, it's about $100 less than Canon BJC-600e and HP Desktop 600C (BW-May 15). It's easy to set up and use and comes bundled with a CD-ROM copy of Corel's CorelDraw 3 graphics software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards