Will Ticketmaster Get Scalped?By
It is just before 10 on Saturday morning in Los Angeles. At Ticketmaster Corp.'s spartan offices on this early-June day, 90 men and women file in to take their places before rows of telephones and computer screens. Suddenly, a flurry of calls begins. In only 10 minutes, sales total $120,000 for tickets to the upcoming Bon Jovi rock concert and other events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States