Has Ron Perelman Spotted A Pearl?By
If you're a Ron Perelman fan who wants to get in on one of his stock plays, you may want to ape what some pros are doing: snapping up the shares of Abex (ABE), now at 93/4. This little-known maker of flight- and engine-control systems and hydraulic pumps for aircraft is being swallowed up by Perelman's MacAndrews & Forbes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?