This Metal Has Precious Little ShineGreg Burns
Gold bugs are calling it the $400 question: What will it take to push gold prices beyond $400 per ounce? For more than five years, whenever gold has flirted with that level, heavy selling has slapped it down again. It appears that's not about to change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap