Table: Growth Picks On Three Continents
EUROPE ELF French oil producer is finally AQUITAINE cutting costs $40* ICI British chemical maker is beating rivals who price in German marks 50* S-E BANKEN With a cleaned-up balance sheet, Swedish bank offers good value 5 MANNESMANN German engineering company could benefit from stronger dollar 303* ASIA FRASER & Singapore's fast-growth NEAVE food and beverage company 13 GIORDANO The Gap of Asia, Hong Kong-based HOLDINGS and growing fast 5 HUTCHISON Infrastructure, trade--and an WHAMPOA inside track to China 25* UEM Malaysian construction conglomerate riding building boom 7 LATIN AMERICA PEREZ Argentina's well-run energy COMPANC conglomerate 4 VALE DO Giant Brazilian iron ore exporter is RIO DOCE due to be privatized in 1996 0.18 GRUPO ALFA Steel and petrochemical exporter tops many Mexico buy lists 5 BACKUS & Peruvian brewer expects 10% JOHNSTON volume growth in 1995 2 Prices as of June 6 *ADRs DATA: BUSINESS WEEK SURVEY OF ANALYSTS AND FUND MANAGERS
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day