If you're shopping for new wheels, the Transportation Dept.'s free brochure, Buying a Safer Car, gives the lowdown on safety features, crash-test results, and theft potential of nearly 200 cars, trucks, and vans for 1995. Write: Consumer Information Center, Dept. 501B, Pueblo, Colo. 81009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders