A Social Program Ce Os Want To SaveSusan B. Garland
It's not like Erie Chapman to defend a federal do-gooder program. After all, he's a CEO, a loyal Republican, and a fund-raiser for House Budget Committee Chairman John Kasich (R-Ohio), leader of the GOP budget-cutting effort. Yet the head of Columbus-based U.S. Health Corp. says Kasich is wrong to target President Clinton's national service program, AmeriCorps, for extinction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing