This Could Be Just The Strike Cardoso NeededBy
A strike by workers at Petrobrs, Brazil's state-run oil monopoly, has been wrenching the country since it started on May 3. Motorists race to service stations before they open. Thousands of consumers dependent on cooking gas stand in kilometer-long lines all night to fill their empty bottles. And heavy industry is nearly paralyzed by the lack of fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline