If you tend to stiffen up on airplanes or suffer aches and pains from sitting for long hours at a computer, you might take a gander at Getting in Shape ($15, Shelter Publications, 415 868-0280). The book provides 32 illustrated exercise routines to keep you in shape while on the road or on the job. The programs include desk stretches, hotel-room workouts, and airplane stretches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations