Liberte, Egalite, Frugalite: France's New Finance ChiefStewart Toy
As ideas pour from his hyperactive brain, Alain Madelin sounds like an intellectual godchild of Margaret Thatcher or Ronald Reagan. He hates big government, worships free markets, and thinks taxes should be cut to
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas