Keep In Touch, And Keep Your SpaceMarti Benedetti
Nice Conestoga you've got there. Dave Lathrop, Steelcase Inc. project leader, compares the company's Personal Harbor Workspace to the wagons that trekked across the West to California and Oregon a hundred-plus years ago. Each individual Conestoga in the wagon train provided privacy for a family, but at night the wagons would encircle the campsite, allowing the families to team up for protection while they ate and rested. So, too, does the Personal Harbor act as an individual workstation that surrounds and supports a common area, this time for work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap