In The Market For A House? You're In LuckNanette Byrnes
Mark Pofsky and his wife are looking to buy their first home. Intent on finding a 2,000-square-foot house in California's San Fernando Valley for less than $300,000, the Pofskys have made a few low-ball offers but have not yet snagged a deal. Still, they're encouraged. "We started to look because of the interest rates coming down," he says. "It's a great time to buy a home."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap