A Better Grip On Hawking ToolsJoseph Weber
Just four years ago, Black & Decker Corp. was battling with foreign rivals in both the professional power-tool and consumer-appliance markets. Shunning B&D, professional builders and tradesmen were snapping up innovative heavy-duty gear from the likes of Makita Corp., and American consumers were flocking to gadgets from Matsushita and Braun.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’