An Open Secret: Closed End FundsJeffrey M. Laderman
The bulls seem to stampede down Wall Street every day, taking the stock market to new highs. They're galloping through the bond market, too. But there's one dark corner untouched by the thundering herd: U.S. closed-end funds. They're trading at bear-market valuations, making them some of the best bargains in the investment bazaar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap