Nurturing A Euro U.S. HybridGail Edmondson
Denis Payre can still remember how shocked his friends were. In 1990, he and Bernard Liautaud, a colleague at the French division of Oracle Systems Corp., the U.S. software maker, quit to go out on their own. The French, says Payre, view startups as "doomed to failure," and they figured Payre would soon be bankrupt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap