Exit Lane?Aaron Bernstein
The battle lines have been drawn. On May 9, public employees leader Gerald McEntee announced that an 11-union coalition would select candidates to oppose AFL-CIO President Lane Kirkland when his term expires in October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances