-- Swiss Bank will pay $1.37 billion for S.G. Warburg's investment banking business.
-- Rubber workers voted to end their 10-month strike at a Bridgestone/Firestone plant.
-- Caterpillar rejected an offer from auto workers to reopen "full-scale" bargaining.
-- W.R. Grace said it likely will sell off its National Medical Care subsidiary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses