Table: Managing In Mexico
Despite the peso crisis, many U.S. marketers in Mexico are digging in for the long haul: COMPANY STRATEGY APPLE Continue ads; ease credit for dealers; hold COMPUTER demonstrations and seminars to create demand FORD Postpone new import model; shift manufacturing of some models to Mexico; new image ads KRAFT Cut margins on imported cereals; postpone FOODS launch of high-priced imports MAYBELLINE Continue importing from the U.S.; cut margins; offer free in- store makeovers NABISCO Shifted to domestic production before devaluation; will follow through on plans to launch new lines
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses