Fireworks may soon fly between two old rivals inside the White House. Insiders say Mickey Kantor is willing to step down as U.S. Trade Representative to take a top job in President Clinton's reelection campaign. But Kantor, who chaired the President's '92 campaign, faces opposition from aides who bristle at what they call his autocratic style. They're pushing Presidential aide Eli J. Segal, another top '92 campaign hand who often sparred with Kantor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses