Table: Top Metropolitan Book Markets
Sales per bookstore, 1993 IN MILLIONS 1 SAN JOSE $1.26 2 NEW YORK 0.99 3 BOSTON 0.95 4 LOS ANGELES 0.85 5 SAN FRANCISCO 0.83 DATA: AMERICAN BOOKSELLERS ASSN.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses