Pa Cs Cross The Street
In "PACs cross the street" (Government, Apr. 10), PAC contributions from 11 financial institutions went to the National Republican Senatorial Committee, not to the chairman of that committee, Senator Alfonse M. D'Amato (R-N.Y.).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun