In "Jock market" (Up Front, Apr. 17), Viacom was incorrectly said to have 100% ownership of the Florida Panthers. The team is owned by H. Wayne Huizenga, a Viacom board member, who has the right to transfer that ownership to Viacom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap