-- Sallie Mae dissidents will meet investors on Apr. 20 in their push for board seats.
-- Time Warner will sell 51% of Six Flags, whose CEO, Robert Pittman, is quitting.
-- DreamWorks SKG won a $300 million investment from Korea's Lee family.
-- Pacific Telesis will pay $120 million for Cross Country, a wireless-cable outfit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Dollar Rises With Treasury Yields; Stocks Struggle: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day