A Lead Parachute At Morrison Knudsen
In reference to "The morass engulfing Morrison Knudsen" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Apr. 3): If ever a board has more than ample reason to deny any and all severance benefits to a fired CEO, William J. Agee, the Morrison Knudsen board has them in spades. Let's hope they take this one last opportunity to show some backbone and do it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas