Vf Corp.: It's All In The Numbers
Your article on VF Corp., "Just get it to the stores on time" (The Corporation, Mar. 6), is somewhat misleading. Certainly, the company has seen some increases in market share over the period presented. However, in comparing the company's figures with Levi Strauss & Co.'s, you show only a declining Levi Strauss market share. These market-share numbers represent only the U.S. market, where Levi Strauss has taken strong and positive steps to reduce unit volume and improve profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing