Table: Quality Conundrum
Consumer Reports predicts poor reliability for Chrysler's new models, but gives them high overall ratings based on their comfort, convenience, and performance MODEL RELIABILITY RATING OVERALL RATING CHRYSLER CIRRUS NA Very good DODGE INTREPID Worse than average Very good/excellent CHRYSLER LHS/NEW YORKER Worse than average Excellent DODGE CARAVAN Average Excellent DODGE GRAND CARAVAN Worse than average Very good JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE Much worse than average Very good DATA: CONSUMER REPORTS
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders