Suddenly, British Carmaking Burns RubberJulia Flynn
They're all doing it: Ford, Honda, Toyota, and BMW. Each of these global giants is expanding auto production in Britain. The surge of foreign investment is likely to make Britain's auto industry the fastest-growing in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's