Not So Hot Instincts At Intuit
The responsiveness to complaints about errors in TurboTax discussed in "Good instincts at Intuit" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Mar. 27) is overrated. As someone who follows the Intuit Inc. messageboard on Prodigy, I know I am not alone in encountering continuing errors (even in the "corrected" version) and getting no response back to complaints. Intuit's TurboTax remains a sore point, especially for those of us who are so fond of Quicken. Microsoft may find TurboTax to be a suprisingly ill-behaved member of the soon-to-be-adopted Intuit family.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone