Land Of Milk And Honey And EquityNeal Sandler
The Mideast peace process may not be moving along as quickly as many would like. And limited Palestinian self-rule didn't end terrorism against Israel. But that hasn't stopped some very rich, very savvy investors from making large equity investments in Israeli industry. Among them are Laurence Tisch, chairman of Loews and CBS; Charles Bronfman, co-chairman of Seagram; and Roy Disney, nephew of Walt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing