Dole's Kemp Connection
They bloodied each other in 1988 GOP Presidential primaries. But intimates say former Housing & Urban Development Secretary Jack F. Kemp will soon endorse Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole's 1996 Presidential bid. Former Kemp aide Scott Reed is already on Dole's team as campaign manager, and former Representative Vin Weber of Minnesota, an avowed Kempite, is signing on. Kemp could woo GOP supply-siders who worry that Dole isn't a true tax-cut believer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts