Cephalon's Big Name FansBy
Cephalon (CEPH) President and CEO Frank Baldino complains that the company is getting no respect on the Street--even though it's the "brain specialist" among biotechs. The stock has stayed at 6 to 8 this year, closing at 67/8 on Apr. 5.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders