`With Best Wishes For A Juicy Deal'By
Although Healthy Planet Products (HPPI) is but a tiny speck in the thriving greeting-card business, it has attracted several investors who have accumulated huge blocks of shares. They include the Bluhdorn family, which controls 24% of the stock, and the estate of Ludwig Jesselson, who was the founder of Philips Brothers and then became chairman of its successor company, Phibro-Salomon. The estate holds a 22% stake. A lawyer associated with Roy Disney's investment firm, Shamrock Holdings, has a stake of nearly 5%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing