No Way To Rescue The Greenback And No Need ToRudi Dornbusch
The dollar has reached all-time lows against the Japanese yen and the German mark. But don't worry: Reports of the greenback's demise have been vastly exaggerated. There is nothing that can be done--or needs to be done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock