The Commerce Dept. May Be A GonerDouglas Harbrecht
As the first visionary Commerce Secretary, Herbert Hoover made the term "probusiness" synonymous with the GOP. His success at forging government partnerships with the private sector took him all the way to the White House. Today, he's surely spinning in his grave. The department Hoover built is on the block, put there by his own party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders