Score One More For Japan's Bureaucrats
Once again, expectations for the opening of Japan's markets to greater competitive forces are crashing to earth. On Mar. 31, after months of promising to unveil hundreds of dramatic steps to deregulate an economy bound up in red tape, the Japanese government will issue its report. But already, hopes for new business opportunities are being dashed by preliminary news that nothing much is going to change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts