Random House's Profiles In Courage
DIVER GREG LOUGANIS' BEST-seller is the latest in Random House's string of successful autobiographies by athletes afflicted with the AIDS virus. The giant Newhouse-owned publisher is in its ninth printing with Olympic gold medalist Louganis' Breaking the Surface, which also just hit No.1 on The New York Times best-seller list. Similarly, basketball legend Magic Johnson's 1992 memoirs (My Life) and tennis star Arthur Ashe's 1993 book (Days of Grace), published by Random House unit Knopf, were best-sellers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's