Manager See, Manager DoElizabeth Lesly
How did Newt Gingrich climb from lowly congressional backbencher to Speaker of the House in a mere five years? Part of the answer may lie in the work of Dutch primatologist Frans de Waal, who studies how power is won and lost within a large community of chimpanzees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts