Commentary: Put This Budget Scalpel In The President's HandsPaul Magnusson
In Washington, Congress is quarreling about how much to trim the infant-formula subsidy to reduce the budget deficit. But 15 miles to the east, the Naval Academy Dairy Farm faces another dilemma: What to do with the milk it produces when the midshipmen leave for their summer vacations. The farm isn't allowed to sell its blue-and-gold cartons of milk commercially, and the 150 cows don't know enough to watch the calendar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone