Chrysler: Just A Rough Patch?
O.K., CHRYSLER CORP. HAS A quality problem. Chairman Robert Eaton was already flogging his troops over quality control even before the April issue of Consumer Reports criticized Chrysler vehicles, knocking its stock down by 15/8, to less than 39. But this is probably a case where the market overreacted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts