Only Your Fat Cells Know For Sure
WHEN IT COMES TO HAIR color, the best do-or-dye efforts haven't gotten to the root of the problem. Biotech startup AntiCancer Inc. in San Diego has a new scheme for zapping those unsightly grays: Its scientists insert color into fatty droplets called liposomes, which can be applied to the scalp in a shampoo, says Andrew W. Perry, president of the consumer products unit. Researchers discovered the technique while developing a treatment for chemotherapy-related hair loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster