Taking The Pains To Choose The Right M.D.Keith Hammonds
In a time of rapid change, increasing complexity, and myriad options in the
health-care industry, this is how I found my primary-care doctor: Sorting through the spartan list of physicians in my employer's managed-care network, I circled one who practiced near my office and could admit patients to a hospital I had heard of. In all, I dedicated about as much effort to the endeavor as I would to buying a toaster oven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap