`Day Of The Troubleshooter'
"Day of the troubleshooter" (International Business, Feb. 6) confused the situations at Omron Corp., a maker of electronic components, and Kobe Steel Ltd. Omron was briefly unable to export due to the Kobe earthquake, but the company itself suffered no damage. Kobe Steel sustained damage to its research center and its blast-furnace operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Dollar Rises With Treasury Yields; Stocks Struggle: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day