Passage To India, Compliments Of George
"Passage to India, compliments of George" (Finance, Jan. 23) incorrectly described George Soros' investment in Phoenix Information Systems. The Soros group bought $12 million worth of stock warrants priced at $3, a $10 million convertible note, and $1.22 million worth of common shares. The average share purchase price was 72 cents, and Soros will eventually own 32.1% of Phoenix.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses