Saatchi & Saatchi Says No & No
SAATCHI & SAATCHI ISN'T EXactly in the mood to forgive and forget. The advertising giant on Jan. 16 rejected an offer for ousted chairman Maurice Saatchi to return to the fold. The overture was made through S.G. Warburg by Maurice's older brother Charles, with the understanding that the original ad network named after the brothers would one day be spun off to them. Saatchi's Bates Worldwide would remain in the group. A company spokesman says the offer was dismissed out of hand. The company is suing its ex-chairman for poaching staff, stealing files, and soliciting clients. Maurice is countersuing for breach of contract and is setting up a rival agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks